Technology-enabled Delivery Success.
Ace Endico & Roadnet® for Optimal Efficiency and Delivery Performance
Distributors face multiple challenges every day, high volumes of customer orders to organize, rising fuel costs, drivers and vehicles to manage, changing road and traffic conditions, and tight time windows. All of these scenarios combined represent an overwhelming situation. To remain profitable it is necessary to find a balance between route efficiency and servicing customers.
Ace Endico utilizes Roadnet, formerly UPS Logistics Technologies, the most advanced system available to manage delivery schedules and truck routing. These systems ensure proper time windows for product delivery and alert customers to unforeseen incidents causing delays within our delivery system.
Roadnet®, a tactical daily routing tool, helps us to do just this. Optimize routes and have the ability to balance both profitability and customer requirements. Using advanced industry algorithms and custom routing passes, we can create multiple intelligent route plans faster-optimizing efficiency of our fleet
Roadnet Deilvery Scheduling & Tracking System helps us to:
- Reduce Distribution Costs & Fleet Miles - Daily routes are created using powerful algorithms and street-level routing, in conjunction with particular customer business constraints
- Increase Resource Utilization- Makes better use of existing resources by delivering more and driving less. The answer to increasing volume is not always to put more vehicles on the road, but to make smart, efficient deliveries
- Make Sound Business Decisions - Understands how delivery costs affect the profitability of each customer by knowing the actual cost per stop
- Set Driver Standards -Creating route plans and gathering actual information allows us to set performance standards and expectations-which improves overall efficiency
- Decrease Routing Time - Allows our routers to spend less time configuring routes and more time assessing what-if scenarios to produce better, more efficient routes.
- Contingency Planning - Prepares for holiday or seasonal spikes and other "what if" scenarios
- Reports - Driver manifests, maps, directions, resource utilization, customer delivery cost, actual versus projected by route and by stop, planned route summaries and many more reports to help us consistently evaluate effectiveness
To become a customer or to place your order, call us at 914-347-3131 or 212-517-3035.